Burke cost assistance helps youth K–12 participate in a single Burke Camp program by covering 50% of
the full-price program fee. Aftercare fees are not covered by the Burke cost assistance program.
Cost Assistance Details:
- Please submit this form PRIOR to registering for camp(s). You will be emailed a link to complete your registration if your Camp Cost Assistance Application is approved.
- Burke cost assistance is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please fill out a separate application for each child.
- Limit of one award, per youth, per 12 month period.
- To receive a 50% program discount, applicants need to qualify for one of the following:
- A National School Lunch Act program: National School Lunch Program (and Commodity
School Program), School Breakfast Program, Special Milk Program for Children, Child and
Adult Care Food Program, or Summer Food Service Program.
- Foster care: Camper is or was in the foster care system during the 2017–18 school year.
- Other government public assistance: Parent/guardian enrolled in SNAP or other public