Burke Museum Cost Assistance
We are excited to offer cost assistance to eligible schools, programs, and families.
How do I qualify?
Cost assistance qualification is based on the following criteria:
- Organizations with 40-59% of their student population eligible for the National School Lunch program qualify for half-priced program fees
- Organizations with 60-100% of their student population eligible for the National School Lunch program qualify for waived program fees
If the above criteria is not applicable, cost assistance is available for other circumstances:
- Nonprofit organizations with limited budgets for educational resources
- Budgetary concerns or financial hardship
- Tribal schools or affiliated groups
- Organizations that serve students from low income areas
- Cultural organizations that support immigrant youth and/or youth of color