Join today, experience the New Burke first
Special New Burke Offer: Call us today* to join or renew and receive members-only access to the New Burke before it opens to the public in October 2019. You'll receive 12 full months of benefits during the new museum's inagural year, plus a limited-edition commemorative membership card.
Whatever you love about the Burke—seeing fossils unearthed before you, interacting with experts, or expanding your knowledge about interests new and old—your support as a member helps to make it possible. Thank you!
*Coming soon! Purchase your membership online beginning August 1.
- Early access to the New Burke
- Venture into the collections and meet curators at our annual Members’ Behind-the-Scenes Night
- Visit as often as you like with FREE admission
- Beat the crowds with early admission and priority entry for popular events like Dino Days
- Reciprocal admission to the Port Townsend Marine Science Center and the Stonerose Fossil Center
- BONUS! Upgrade to a reciprocal membership for $50 dollars and add reciprocal admission to more than 700 museums and cultural centers throughout the U.S. to your membership.
- E-news featuring the latest news, research and stories
- Special member rates for lectures, workshops, camps and more
- 10% discount in the museum store and café
Give more, get more! Take your Burke membership to the next level with a Supporting Membership. Your membership gift will make an even bigger impact, and you’ll receive even more access to Burke experts and collections.
- All core member benefits
- Reciprocal admission to 700+ museums and cultural centers
- Additional exclusive behind-the-glass opportunities
- Guest passes for friends and family
- Recognition in the Annual Report
SUPPORTING INDIVIDUAL: $200
Supporter benefits for one named adult, two guest passes
SUPPORTING DUAL: $250
Supporter benefits for two named adults, two guest passes
SUPPORTING POD: $500
Supporter benefits for two named adults and up to four children, four guest passes
Core benefits for one named adult
Core benefits for two named adults
Core benefits for two named adults and up to four children
Add an additional child
Add an additional named adult
(Limit 2 per membership)
Convert one named adult to a “guest of” card that can be used by anyone
(Limit 1 per membership)
Add access to 700+ museums and cultural centers with NARM and ROAM reciprocal admission programs
Student – Any student with ID
UW Staff – UW Employees with Husky Card
Senior – Adults ages 63+
UWAA Member – UWAA Members with ID
Your membership cost is tax deductible!
Membership payments are tax deductible. Pursuant to RCW 19.09, the University of Washington is registered as a charitable organization with the Secretary of State for the State of Washington. For information, call the Office of the Secretary of State: 1.800.332.4483.
Please note: Membership purchases are non-refundable.