Holiday Pop-Up Market
Date & Time
Sunday, December 15
10 AM – 5 PM
This event is in the past.
FREE FOR ALL; Admission required for galleries
Buy a meaningful and unique holiday gift while supporting Indigenous and Native artists and the Burke Museum!
Shop the Burke Museum Store for natural history and cultural gifts, or purchase directly from about a dozen Indigenous and Native artists. Enjoy a memorable day with live music, warm beverages, and seeing and buying unique pieces with 100% of purchases from vendors going directly to the artists.
Burke Museum members receive double the discount to the Burke Museum Store, with 20% off store items starting December 15 at the Holiday Pop-Up Market. Members’ discount runs from December 15–31. Purchase a membership for yourself or as a gift for someone else at the Holiday Pop-Up Market and receive free admission to the new galleries that day.
- Crenative Designz (Haida/Filipino): Accessories, art, clothing, hand-made handrums
- Derek Dizon (Filipino): Art, paper goods
- Gillian Duenas (Chamoru): Art, jewelry
- Live Inspired Jewelry (Ilokano): Jewelry
- PB She (Yakama and Comanche Nations): Accessories, clothing, jewelry, vinyl stickers
- Seciwa's Southwest Native Jewelry and Art (Zuni,Navajo, Laguna): Jewelry, pottery, baskets, rugs, beaded figures, wood work
- Toka Valu (Tongan): Art
- Wahal Cut (Suquamish): Bone carvings
Make your own meaningful, hand-made gift of a beaded snowflake with Blue Dot Beadwork’s Cynthia Masterson (Comanche). $35 for a kit. Includes snowflake plus access to a variety of beads.
- Enjoy warm beverages and live music.
- 2–5 PM: Enjoy happy hour at Off the Rez Cafe!
- Decorate your own gift bag and have us wrap your gifts for you! $3 per item.