Fossil Finders | Aquatic Adventures
Enjoy fossilized fun at five drop-in stations designed for young learners ages 3–8. Hold fossils and casts at the touch table, make scientific discoveries in the dig pit, create a craft to take home, and collect a new stamp each month in your Fossil Finders Passport.
Join us in November as we dive into ancient seas!
- Handle real underwater fossils
- Put on a shark tail and swim over to the photobooth
- Head to the dig pits to unearth a prehistoric seabed
- Create a puppet and a watercolor craft to take home
- Go on The Voyage of Turtle Rex during our 11 a.m. storytime