Join today, become a member of the New Burke
Special New Burke Offer: Join or renew before December 31, 2018, and we'll extend your 12-month membership through the opening of the New Burke in 2019.
As a member, you can explore, engage and enjoy benefits all year long! Members receive special behind-the-scenes access, discounts and insider information. And members make a difference. Member contributions to the Burke make it possible for us to discover new things about the world around us—the life before us—and share them with our community. Thank you for your support!
- Visit as often as you like with FREE admission
- A fun-filled send-off for our current building
- Early access to the New Burke
- Venture into the collections and meet curators at our annual Members’ Behind-the-Scenes Night
- Beat the crowds with early admission and priority entry for popular events like Dino Days
- Get access to the latest news and stories through our monthly member e-newsletter
- 10% discount in the museum store and save 20% on facility rentals in the current building
- Special member rates for lectures, workshops, camps and more
- Reciprocal admission for all levels of membership to the Port Townsend Marine Science Center and the Stonerose Fossil Center in Republic, Washington
- BONUS! Become a member at the Cascade Associate level and enjoy all of the above benefits plus reciprocal admission to more than 700 museums and cultural centers throughout the U.S.
Benefits for one currently-enrolled student (18 or older)
Benefits for one person
Benefits for two people
Benefits for two adults and up to four children (under 18)
- All Cascade Associate level benefits
- Invitations to special donor events
- Six guest passes to the Burke Museum
- All Pacific Patron level benefits
- One complimentary Family membership to give as a gift
- One private behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum
- 10 guest passes to the Burke Museum
- Educators: $10 off Family membership (ID required)
- Seniors: $15 off Individual or Dual membership
- UWAA Members: $5 off Individual, Dual or Family membership, $10 off Cascade Associate membership (current alumni ID required)
- UW Faculty, Staff, and Retirees: $54 for Family membership (payroll deduction available)
Purchase a membership at the museum between 10 am – 5 pm every day. If you want to check out the museum first, you can apply your ticket price toward a membership at the end of your visit.
Call Member Services at 206.616.6057 to purchase your membership over the phone.
University of Washington faculty and staff can sign up and pay for their memberships through payroll deduction. Contact Member Services at 206.616.6057 for more information.
Your membership cost is tax deductible!
Membership payments are tax deductible less $10 for each guest pass received and less $75 if optional family membership is given away as part of a Curator's Circle or Director's Circle membership purchase. Pursuant to RCW 19.09, the University of Washington is registered as a charitable organization with the Secretary of State for the State of Washington. For information, call the Office of the Secretary of State: 1.800.332.4483.
Please note: Membership purchases are non-refundable.