About the Exhibit
Wolves and Wild Lands explores human and wolf coexistence from a regional perspective, examining issues and experiences from the Arctic to the American Southwest. Although the details vary across the continent, a consistent story emerges: humans determine the future of the wolf in North America.
- Five wolf specimens and one coyote specimen
- Thematic text panels that highlight the regional issues affecting human and wolf interactions across North America
- Live webcam of the Methow wolf pack
- Mammalogy specimens from the Burke mammalogy collection
- Hands-on education corner