$50 advanced general, $60 at the door
Must be 21 years or older (valid ID required)
Dress to impress
Take flight into 2019 at the Burke Museum’s once-in-a-lifetime New Year’s Eve party in collaboration with LoveCityLove. On this special night, past and present will collide in a kaleidoscope of light and color. Come experience eight rooms of movement and sound as DJs, live bands, dancers, artists and slam poets come together to celebrate as the Burke takes flight into a new year and a new building.
Drift, flutter, and swoop your way through the museum to enjoy:
- Public and behind-the-scenes spaces reinvisioned by visual and sound artists LoveCityLove
- DJs spinning and dancing in the former bird collections room
- Visual and performance art including projection mapping, live art and dance
- Spoken word and slam poetry in the Pacific Voices gallery
- Live music and tap dance amongst hand carved pine panels from the 1720s
- Share your New Year resolutions and shape the future of the New Burke with Seattle Design Nerds
- Four bars selling specialty cocktails, beer, cider, and wine
- Delicious snacks to purchase from local food trucks
- A champagne toast at midnight
Tickets include the price of admission and a champagne toast at midnight. Drink tickets can be pre-purchased online for $8 each, or at the event for $10 cocktails and $8 beer/wine/cider.
TAKE FLIGHT: Last Night at the Museum with LoveCityLove is a fundraiser with proceeds going to support the Burke Museum and LoveCityLove.