Included with museum admission; FREE for Burke members or with UW ID
- Dorothy Grant (Haida): Fashion design
- Roger Fernandes (Lower Elwha S’Klallam): Original paintings and design
- Joseph Seymour (Squaxin Island/Pueblo of Acoma): Apparel design, serigraph & woodblock prints, rawhide drums and paddles
- Alex McCarty (Makah Nation): Woodcarving, jewelry, accessories, original relief prints and cards*
- Israel Shotridge (Tlingit): Jewelry, woodwork, sculpture and graphic design*
- Denise Wallace (Chugach Sugpiaq): Silver work and scrimshaw*
- Mary Babic (Chugach Sugpiaq): Dollmaking, jewelry and accessories*
- Peggy McDaniel (Chugach Sugpiaq): Dollmaking, jewelry and accessories*
- Autumn Shotridge (Tlingit): Jewelry and accessories*
- Peter Boome (Upper Skagit): Woodcarvings, limited edition serigraph prints and original paintings
- Terresa White (Yup'ik): Bronze sculptures and ceramic masks
- Charles W. Bloomfield (Pyramid Lake Paiute/Tsartlip/Lummi): Apparel design, sculpture, painting, and graphic design
- Greg A. Robinson (Chinook Indian Nation): Woodcarving and acrylic paintings*
- DeAnn Jacobson (Duwamish/Suquamish): Basketry, jewelry and graphic design*
- Jason Reed Brown (Koyukon Athabascan): Sculpture, metalwork and graphic design*
- Jennifer R. Younger (Tlingit): Jewelry
- Mary Goddard (Tlingit): Jewelry and apparel design
- Linley Logan (Seneca): Hand pulled linoleum relief and dry point prints
- and more!
Please note: Artists are responsible for handling all of their own sales at this event. We encourage you to bring cash, just in case not all of the artists have the capability to run debit/credit cards.
*Visitors can watch demonstrations by this artist.
Performance at 1 pm