Included with museum admission; FREE for Burke members or with UW ID
- Autumn Shotridge (Tlingit): Jewelry and accessories*
- Denise Wallace (Chugach Sugpiaq): Silver work and scrimshaw*
- Mary Babic (Chugach Sugpiaq): Dollmaking, jewelry and accessories*
- Peggy McDaniel (Chugach Sugpiaq): Dollmaking, jewelry and accessories*
- Joseph Seymour (Squaxin Island/Pueblo of Acoma): Apparel design, serigraph & woodblock prints, rawhide drums and paddles
- Peter Boome (Upper Skagit): Woodcarvings, limited edition serigraph prints and original paintings
- Roger Fernandes (Lower Elwha S’Klallam): Original paintings and design
- Terresa White (Yup'ik): Bronze sculptures and ceramic masks
- Israel Shotridge (Tlingit): Jewelry, woodwork, sculpture and graphic design*
- Alex McCarty (Makah Nation): Woodcarving, jewelry, accessories, original relief prints and cards*
- Charles W. Bloomfield (Pyramid Lake Paiute/Tsartlip/Lummi): Apparel design, sculpture, painting, and graphic design
- Greg A. Robinson (Chinook Indian Nation): Woodcarving and acrylic paintings*
- DeAnn Jacobson (Duwamish/Suquamish): Basketry, jewelry and graphic design*
- Jason Reed Brown (Koyukon Athabascan): Sculpture, metalwork and graphic design*
- Jennifer R. Younger (Tlingit): Jewelry
- Mary Goddard (Tlingit): Jewelry and apparel design
- Linley Logan (Seneca): Hand pulled linoleum relief and dry point prints
- and more!
Please note: Artists are responsible for handling all of their own sales at this event. We encourage you to bring cash, just in case not all of the artists have the capability to run debit/credit cards.
*Visitors can watch demonstrations by this artist.
Performance at 1 pm