Theraphosid "tarantula" spiders are big and spectacular but not particularly dangerous. Very few pose even a mild bite hazard.
Practically all spiders have venom; none that I know of are poisonous (to eat). "Is it poisonous?" or "Is it venomous" has no meaning.
Real spider fang punctures in human skin are hardly ever visible to the naked eye. If you have two visible marks, that doesn't mean a spider bite!
House spiders could not survive without insect prey. Therefore, your house contains insects even if you see only spiders.